Monday, September 28, 2009
for instance, share a lucky shirt
Yep, more clothing, food, water and basic necessities needed.
Here's an update on where you can send your share.
Or you can roll up your sleeves and lend a hand as well.
- go to ateneo de manila university, katipunan avenue, and proceed to the college covered courts to volunteer. shifts are in three hour cycles. you can go as early as 6AM but it goes on the whole day.
- Volunteers needed at Balay Expo Center in Cubao, Edsa cor McArthur, 8AM onwards.
- donations accepted in MIRIAM COLLEGE insa office.
- donations also accepted in UP DILIMAN student council office at vinzons hall.
- DLSU along taft avenue will be accepting any and all kinds of donations starting 830AM.
- csb alumni also accepting donations at 9/f dls-csb school of design and arts building, along pablo ocampo street, vito cruz.
- UST is also accepting your donations, proceed to the Tan Yan Kee Student Center.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in malate, call 5221212 or visit the victory website.
- poveda school (beside galleria) opens 9AM and is open to all volunteers and any kind of donations.
- CFC Center in Ortigas is receiving donations in cash or in kind.
- GAWAD KALINGA is accepting volunteers and donations, base is RFM gym in pioneer. Contact Raul Dizon 09178888109 and Felice Caringal 09178888304.
- White Space in Pasong Tamo ext. / Chino Roces is in need of volunteers to pack goods
- you can drop of your donations at Assumption College, San Lorenzo Village, Makati
TAGUIG or FORT area:
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in the fort
- you can drop off your donations in embassy superclub in the fort.
- Manila Doctors College will also be accepting donations
- La Salle Greenhills, Xavier School, and ICA (right beside Xavier) are also accepting donations. Xavier will be accepting goods till 12midnight.
- Help needed in Fairview and Novaliches. Please send clothes, food, water, meds & blankets to the Divine Savior Parish in North Fairview.
SOUTH (alabang, las pinas, paranaque):
- drop donations or volunteer at DE LA SALLE ZOBEL. Contact Ms. Angie Brazan at the Social Action Office 0917-8597602
- you can drop donations at the ATC concierge, call 8422782 or 7721860
- san beda alabang in alabang hills village is also accepting donations
- you can help pack donations 10AM at st. james church, ayala alabang village
- you may volunteer at Red Cross Alabang - ATC along Zapote Road fronting National Bookstore
- RedCross bulacan accepts donations. It is located in Malolos Bulacan, near bulacan capitol
- DLSU-Dasmarinas is also accepting donations
- DE LA SALLE LIPA is now accepting your donations
for PETS in need of aid:
- PARC is open for animals. link - http://www.mefindhome.org/2008/01/find-your-way-to-animal-shelter.html
for those in SINGAPORE:
- pinoys are mobilizing and gathering donations, visit this forum for more details.
for those in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA:
- you can deliver relief goods to 303/5 Stromboli Strait, Homebush Bay 2127
for those in TORONTO, CANADA:
- pinoys in toronto are spearheading efforts to help, visit this website for details.
for anyone in the UNITED STATES:
- visit the abs-cbn foundation website for details.
- you can also call 1-800-5272820
for anyone else ABROAD who wants to help:
you can also check this post from NU's DJ Shenan: http://lynshen.multiply.com/journal/item/55/ANNOUNCEMENT