Monday, July 18, 2011

The Unsullied


The Unsullied
{watercolour and graphite}


This morning i was thinking about the things i have to do and accomplish this week. I told myself i need to do it in perfection and there should be no room for any spot of mistake. And before i finished my coffee, i was already stressed out without even having the day started, yet. Then i realized i was doing it the wrong way. There will be no perfection if i won't deal with trial and error. And there will be no fun if i take it in mechanical tempo like a robot working in threads of commanded motion. That's not the way i roll and that's not my tip-toe climbing up. My way is berried yet never dull. 

I'm going to render my best to make this week propelling up. Besides, i got a couple of exciting things to look forward to. Right, da Vinci? 








1 comment:

  1. did you paint that? it's lovely!

    it's wonderful when you can take that step back and actually see yourself getting stressed out for no reason. i was listening to don't worry by happy today, and thinking... (for the umpteenth time) ugh, why don't i do that more?

    ReplyDelete

hello