Thursday, September 20, 2012

The 50 Questions Tag

I got tagged on tumblr. But hey guys, since that's my art tumblr page, i felt that i should post this here.

1. State your last name: Ighut
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. --- I'm not sure what else.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My sister. And grandmas.
4. What was your first job? My first full-time job was my designer/marketing manager/event mascot/machine operator job at ATI. Multi-tasking at its finest.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? --- When does it not? Heh.
6. Do you miss your ex? No.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate?  White. And dark. Meh. Confusion happens. Torn.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes, but it puzzles me hahah, because i think i look awkward most of the time that they need an eye check.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Blue. Blu. Azul.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Usually it’s just lipstick or lipgloss because i'm pale. I'm very unfortunate to be allergic to make-up, so i do it occasionally or during photoshoots. But I like those eyeshadow for smokey eyes stuff :)
11. What are some of your nicknames? Gracey, Gracia, Pogi
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? In my current location -- i think five.
13. How many bathrooms? One
14. Do you have a job? I am currently unemployed. I got spare time that's why you're reading this post. But i have freelance stuff going on.
15. Do you have a car? I don’t have my own car. I can’t drive.
16. Do you work out every week? I try to! Just some sit-ups to stay in shape.
17. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes. Several embarrassing times.
19. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?--- A one-piece, my favorite is blue. And some two-piece swimsuits. Either of the two types, i guess it depends on the beach/pool if it's too crowded or not.
20. Are you a good swimmer? I'm more of a professional sinker.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes. It's my one and only redeeming feature hahah.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Only at 1 in the morning.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My sister.
24. How much money is in your account? -- No, i'm not going to tell that information here.
25. Are you single? Yes.
26. Do you want kids? Very much. Awesome, smart-mouth, cute, smiling little rascals :D
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: Plain black with gray i use if i carry around my laptop. But i don't use it often if i don't have to carry gadget. I just carry a small satchel.
28. Which celebrity do you think is hot? Ryan Gosling, Matt Damon, Richard Madden, and Ethan Hawke in his Reality Bites and Before Sunrise alter egos.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: A cheesy stupid movie i can't really remember. I am part goldfish.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Not dating anyone last year and right now.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I hope not, if i will ever date anyone.
32. Have you ever cheated? --- Relationships? Never. I'm one-track-minded kind of girl. I'm good at keeping my eye on one person even with a lot of distractions. /  Cheated in life? Yes! hahah. 
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Nope.
34. What is the most illegal question someone asked you about? --- What kind of  illegal stuff? There are two: (1) Do you want some drugs? (In a party) , (2) Do you want a condo, a car, any jewelry? (Indecent proposal from an admirer) Some jerks should know they can never buy love and principles, duh.
35. Most memorable romantic date: None yet, heheh.
36. Most memorable romantic dance: None yet. Can you ask my dull love life other questions?
37. What song was playing when you danced with him? --- Can you ask my dull love life another question again? / But if i will ever get a chance to dance with a special someone even once in my adult life, i wish it's a nice indie, electronica or good rock music. A girl can dream.
38. Do you like someone right now? Does your heart beat for someone right now? Yes. On the other hand, if my heart stops beating, i'm dead right? *sarcastic grin*
39. Who is he/she? I'm not going to tell you.
40. Does he/she likes you, too? Is the feeling mutual? Sadly, I don't think so.
41. What do you plan to do about it? Do you think this plan will work? --- Aside from mag-pacute? Nothing. I'm not some freaky lovesick stalker. I will just continue to admire him from a distance and wish him all the happiness, love, and endless supply of rainbows and unicorns in the whole wide world.
42. Why? Because that's what women of class and gracefulness do.
43. When is your birthday? 2nd of September.
44. How tall are you now? --- Are you asking about my hormonal growth? Well,  i'm tall enough to be seen in a crowd.
45. What is your dream birthday gift? To dive into the skies and float on air :)
46. Have you tried singing and dancing under the rain? Sure.
47. What other things do you want to try in your life? A LOT. My curiosity is a hungry little monster.
48. What do you like to do in your spare time? Read books, lurk on lolcats interwebs, listen to music, do art, satisfy my curiosity about random things, think a lot, and sleep.
49. Name the last song you sang in the shower: I Belong In Your Arms, yes with matching bubble blowing and shoulder sways.
50. Post an image of a current object of your desire and strong affection:
 this is my ultimate desire right now...

 To pass the curse, tagging friends: Perrine Renoir, Ria Rushmore, Azey, Rosee, Winna



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello