Monday, April 20, 2009

sleepless and

Photobucket

I still can't believe i beat it in seven days.
Well, atleast there's still 1/4 more to grace.
I still don't know what will i name them. But this
feeling of awe, knowing when things don't go nice
and you don't know where to run to, it always feels
like home to let go and pour it all.

I think i already love them. Coz i feel the strange
familiar tingling with them. And they made me smile
though i'm still sleepless, hahah, cool, that's a lot.
And they made me feel i can be beautiful though i'm
very wasted.

And because i'm very fond of them now, today, i'll
make them fly. Will they come back to me? I don't know.
Maybe yes, and i would love to have them back. But i'm
fond of them so i would like them to see the world.


1 comment:

  1. I love these birds. I would fly away immediately if I could. :)

    ReplyDelete

hello