Sunday, February 28, 2010

a day in the park

Apparently, i had a hearty art appetite yesterday. I saw numerous array of beautiful things, paintings, including antiques and paper drawings through the whole day at Art in the Park. Among my favorites are these...

Photobucket

"Silence" , swings art installation by Lea Lim.

Photobucket

And the biggest swing can also sway me!

Photobucket

Nostalgia to this! A 1986 artwork by my professor Sir Ferdinand Doctolero. :)
(i'm really amaze with this work because i think this is one of his early artworks on wood plus 1986 is the year i was born, hehehe)

Meanwhile, these fun shots are for Kuya Olie. Ayan, may proof na nagkita kami
ni Mam Beck, haha. Super regards to you both! And to all of you ;)
Photobucket

As the day slides to the night, i was thinking that a day of art is truly my antidote. Busy weekdays are super weighing my life down, but an artsy jours will make it better. Plus ending this day as my artwork found its new home. It's been a long day but this is one of those that everything seems simple and serene. Maybe it was the quiet sit at the bench amidst the busy hustle and bustle of people and art collectors and kids running here and there. How many people in the world are staring at that moon playing peek-a-boo behind the trees? Count me in.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello