Thursday, August 4, 2011

Half the Zenith

Half the Zenith
{mixed media}


{Post written 31st of August, whilst the Sunday downpour} 

And because it has been a frustrating week for me (literally a downpour blow), i hibernated this weekend after the Saturday workshop to think things over. I shortlisted things I opt to make habitual starting the madness that is Monday.

1. New brain juice - Refine my skills. Recharge and broaden my scope. 
2. New adventure, pull fresh roots - Go places and discover. Make new things in all possible ways than one and two. Never settle in three to five either. Grow the hunger to create until it becomes a monster. Then feed it well until it puke good things. 
3. New restraints - Save up for my map marks. Plan the whole thing like a boss. 
4. New packaging - My portfolio makeover. 
5. New tongue - I'm not totally fluent in Spanish and French but i can understand. I'm adding Italian in my list. I've been reading Tagalog books, too. I'm proud to say that i can speak fluent Filipino now. 
6. Extend myself. As this will be an ongoing process, attempt and never get tired of it. 
7. Keep the spirit. 



5 comments:

  1. A great list. Very inspiring! I need to make one....it's hard to stay focused on goals sometimes when life gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to come up with a list to hone in on life and our potentials! Thanks for the inspiration and reminder.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment on my blog, hope youll come back soon. you have a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice painting! :)

    www.drawingdreaming.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

hello